Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Counting down!

I cannot believe it is already the last full week of school.  This has been such an awesome year with wonderful kiddos and amazing families.  I'm not sure I am ready to send these kiddos on to second grade!

Please make sure your kiddo returns their permission slip and lunch order form.  We have to give Ms. Chris a week's notice on how many lunches we need.  Your kiddo will not be able to go on the field trip without a signed permission slip.  I will not call home on the day of the field trip if your child has not turned in a permission slip.

Wednesday is field day (not the field trip).  Be sure your kiddo wears tennis shoes on Wednesday.  It would also be a good idea to sunscreen them before sending them to school.  They will be outside all morning.

I am trying to stick to our normal schedule as much as I can this week.  We will still begin our day with centers.  During writing, we will be working on our last writing samples.    In math, we are doing some fun review games and activities.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment