Tuesday, September 16, 2014

15 days already??

It is hard to believe that we have been in school for 15 days already!  Your kids have been working hard.  They even received a compliment from their guest teacher on Monday.  She said they were "great!"

We have been working on assessments and are ready to start learning centers.  I started teaching these on Tuesday.

If you notice some of your child's work coming home with letters written backwards or even whole words written backwards.  Don't worry!  I am seeing this too.  Right now I am just seeing where they are at academically.  We will work on fixing this soon.  However, letter and number reversals can be seen all the way into 3rd grade.

Remember that your child's poetry binder comes home every Friday.  Their job is to read it to you and then you are to sign the back of the last poem and return it Monday morning.  I ha a

Now that my blog is up and running, I will not being sending home newsletters.  Occasionally I will send one home if something special is coming up.  Also, so you aren't having to check often and won't miss any updates or new posts on the blog I encourage you to follow the blog.  This allows you to receive an email when the blog is updated.  The link is on the right side of the blog.   You can find by blog address on the magnet that was sent home or on the Bitterroot website.

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment