Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! Hope you all have a great 2014!

It is going to be nice having a two day week. We will be working on rules and procedures,just trying to get back into the routine. Then we will be back at full speed for a full week. I will be starting assessments in reading and math this week. Make sure those little darlings get their sleep and are at school on time. It is very hard on your child when they are not here on time. I have already given instructions and started reading groups by 8:35.

Do you have left over scraps of wrapping paper? If they can be cut into 6"x 6" or 8"x 8" squares, I would love to have them. I will do the cutting, just send the scraps. I am also looking for used Christmas cards. We will be using the front of them for a labeling project. Thanks!

We will be practicing our high-frequency words for spelling this week. Next week we will start spelling tests again.

I hope you all had a restful break and some good times with your child.

Wishing you well,
Mrs. Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment